Wednesday, July 16, 2008

VY Launches Signature Shoe

Vince Young is still banking on that 2006 Rose Bowl performance.
I mean, I love the guy, but his performance in the NFL hasn’t been good enough to earn him a signature shoe. Nonetheless, the Reebok VY Electrify launched today. It comes in both football cleat and trainer versions, and it can be had for a piddling $99.99.

Here’s what Vince said.
"I'm happy to be working with Reebok and Dick's Sporting Goods to launch my new cleat. I know it takes a lot of faith in an athlete for a company to create a signature product and I will do my best to make Reebok and Dick's Sporting Goods proud," said Vince Young. "As I say in the commercial; 'I play in the greatest football league in the world. Experience, ability, and intuition got me here and I'm better equipped now than ever.' This cleat is awesome and I can't wait to wear it when it counts - in September."
Yep, that sounds like the VY I encountered a corporate mouthpiece. And that's alright.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommy Lee said...

I don't get this."I'm happy to be working with Reebok and Dick's Sporting Goods to launch my new cleat." Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.



sports supplies volleyball

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home