Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A.J. Abrams to Declare for Draft (?!?!)

Fox Sports is reporting that A.J. Abrams is going to declare for the draft. He won't hire an agent, and he'll probably still come back to Texas, but apparently he's going to take advantage of a recent rule change that allows NBA teams to pay for his workouts while he weighs his options.
I suppose he's got nothing to lose, unless he actually enters the draft, but I'm not sure how much he stands to gain either.
On the flip side, just goes to show you that yesterday when I was among the reporters hounding D.J. Augustin about whether or not he'll go pro, I should've checked up with Abrams. I could've maybe been the first to know and might have gotten some insight into what he's thinking.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home