Saturday, December 01, 2007

Big 12 Championship - Pregame

I just got done watching LSU take care of Tennessee. Erik Ainge's interception at the end there was ridiculous. The Vols had LSU right where they wanted them, and they let it slip away with that.

The OU band is out on the field.
The Sooners crowd is making itself heard, but to my naked, untrained eye the place seems pretty evenly split.
Here's Missouri's band. I've never seen them before, but I already like them better than OU's. I think it's MU's use of dancers that I like. That makes sense.
Really I don't care much for marching bands either way. They just make halftime at college football games interminably long. (I must admit though, the playing of "Eye of the Tiger" is pretty cool.)

It's still over 17 minutes to kick off. I'm ready to get this thing started. I'm taking Mizzou 35-28 over the Sooners. You heard it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home